10 x 1 Bedroom luxury Island suites
1 x 2 Bedroom luxury villa
ABOUT TINTSWALO ATLANTIC
Tintswalo Atlantic is the only lodge located in the Table Mountain National Park. Nestled at the base of Chapman’s Peak drive overlooking the Sentinel Mountain range and Hout Bay. It is centrally located to all main attractions and excursions. Having been described as the most dramatic and romantic destination in South Africa, Tintswalo Atlantic promises to be an idyllic location to rejuvenate oneself, away from the stress and distractions of modern day life. This is one of the most unique locations in the Cape and is a very exclusive lodge. The culinary delights are a treat for the palate and are presented as pieces of art on a plate!
TINTSWALO ATLANTIC FEATURES
Delectable dining & fully licensed bar
Wine cellar offering the Cape’s finest vintages
Luxury lounge area with fireplace
Transfers to/from Cape Town Airport
Interactive kitchen where dishes are created by an amazing Executive Chef
All suites have en-suite bathrooms with bath tub & separate shower
Ocean facing suites with wooden decks
Wood burning fire places
Flights available Daily to Cape Town .
14 Hour Drive from Johannesburg
Two Bedroom Luxury Suites - 2 Island suite with spacious living area and connecting deck - (accommodates 4 guests, 2 adults & 2 children under 16 years sharing)., Luxury accommodation
• Sunset canapes & cocktail of the day
• Welcome bottle of wine on arrival
, Island Suite rates are based on 2 guests sharing.
• Two Bedroom Luxury Suite rates are per unit per night, based on 2 adults & 2 children under 16 years sharing., Children of all ages are welcome.
• Regrettably children under the age of 12 years are not permitted in the dinning room after 18h00. , World famous Cape wine route
• Robben Island tours
• Scenic nature walks & hikes
• Cape Point the most south-westerly tip of Africa
• Hout Bay Village & Market
• V&A Waterfront
• Paddle boarding
• Tintswalo for Kids - Enquire about our exciting selection of excursions we compiled for our guests
• Historical Canon fi ring
• Horse riding
• Aquatic sports
• Shark cage diving
• Whale watching (seasonal)
• Visit Seal Island
• “World of birds” bird park (largest in Africa)
, Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
• Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Discounted special rates for International Residents are available on request.
• Conservation levy of R 200 per person per stay, will apply from 01 March 2021. To be settled at the lodge direct and subject to change.